Sunday, July 22, 2007

Geffner. Sunday. Boring.

As Glenn Geffner says everytime (and I mean everytime) a batter fouls a pitch off with two strikes on him. "We'll do it again". And so, another Sunday was rattled off. He did it again. That's 11 Geffner games in a row if you are scoring at home.

If you have been following the blog, and saw the post of Mr./Ms. Anonymous last week, I've a decent idea of who that person is. Here's hoping for a bright light shone on L'Affair Geffner later this week.

lc.

2 comments:

Steve said...

"If you have been following the blog, and saw the post of Mr./Ms. Anonymous last week, I've a decent idea of who that person is."

Oh please do tell. My guess is Mrs O'Brien.

kzfone said...

I don't think it's Mrs. Obie since the poster said he/she was researching an article on Red Sox announcers. I tend to think it's either Dave Scott or a reporter who specializes in the media.

Just my uneducated guess.

Keep up the great work, LC.

Ken