Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fame, Fleeting

Now that NBC is basically giving away its content on the interwebs, I am able to link to the Office Episode paying tribute (oh so subtly) to Jerry Trupiano.

Here's an excerpt of the show run down from the linked site:

Dunder-Mifflin’s co-founder Robert Dunder mentions that Mifflin committed suicide. That was previously stated in “Initiation.”Robert Dunder mentions the name Jerry Trupiano during his speech. Trupiano is a former Boston Red Sox radio broadcaster. Dunder also refers to what sounds like Trupiano’s “son Nesn”. NESN (New England Sports Network) is the TV network Red Sox games are broadcast on locally in the New England area. Many of the cast from The Office were born and raised in Massachusetts including BJ Novak, Patrice Oneal, Nancy Walls, John Krasinski, Mindy Kaling and Steve Carell.

Enjoy

lc

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awesome! I mentioned on Soxaholix when this episode aired that I thought I heard Jerry being mentioned... but no one commented back anything and I thought maybe I was hallucinating. Good to know I was not. :)