1. Matsusaka can't find the plate, and thus Rick Reed has a small strike zone.
2. The anime-like ball girls are a good addition.
3. Dale Arnold sounds ok. He resisted the urge for a home run call on a seemingly deep drive by Pedroia that died in right-center field.
4. Note to Bono and The Edge: If you are not getting royalties from the State Street commercials, you need a new copyright lawyer.
5. How do you like Manny now?
6. Dale Arnold did a good job. He gets a little tripped up when the runners are moving, but Joe C seems fully engaged [as opposed to his obvious disgust for the sound stylings of Glenn Geffner]
Viewing Picks for June 27, 2017
1 hour ago