Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dave O'Brien Totally Gets It

A long, very interesting interview of Dave O'Brien was posted over at The Boston Magazine daily blog.

If you like my blog (and, frankly, who doesn't, right), you owe it to yourself to check it out.


Here's just a snippet:


Last season was just not enough for me. I only called 60 games. ... unless you’re covering a team regularly you feel like your missing something. I really feel like, from Day One of spring training, I’ve had a far better grip on the ball club, and what we’re likely to see.

It’s like reading a summer novel. Every month is a different chapter in that novel, and I get a chance to be at least one author of that. And that’s really the greatest satisfaction in what I do.

Dave apparently, doesn't miss Glenn, either.

No comments: