I listened to the entirety of today's 11-0 radio broadcast by Joe and Dave.
For most of it, it sounded like a hostage tape.
Here's what I learned:
1. Dave got up at 4 am to fly to Toronto to announce this piece of shit, after attending a wedding in York, Maine last night.
2. It is only safe for Mike Timlin to pitch in games which are out of hand.
3. Joe and Dave are going to see "Jersey Boys" in Toronto tonight.
4. Jon Lester had nothing.
5. Vin Scully was called too talkative by Jeff Kent and that made Joe Castiglione's blood boil.
6. Another guy from Ct. plays for the Jays.
7. The Jeep word of the day was "Mopar" which stumped Joe and Dave as to its meaning. It is a Chrysler brand. And, nobody cares.
joe castiglione dave o'brien red sox vin scully
Viewing Picks for June 29, 2017
1 hour ago