Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not Really What You Want To Hear

“They hold the kids pretty tight,” said Chuck Francis Baird, 52, a competitive snow machine racer who has known Mr. Palin for years. “They just don’t let the kids run wild, that’s for sure. They’re not trashy people.”

From the NYT

Then again, there is Mr. Gladly Volunteer to Get Married Guy, Levi Johnston, who, before his Myspace page was ripped down stated:

"I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."



Click here for classy non-trash photos

No comments: