Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Opening Day

I was on the road, but thanks to XM Satellite Radio, I got to listen to several games, notably CC Sabathia having nothing vs. The Baltimore Orioles.

On the down side, I also got to hear Glenn Geffner "call" a game vs. the hapless Washington Nationals. You know it's baseball season when Glenn makes cumsies calling a Grand Slam by Hanley Ramirez.

Back home, I settled in to watch the first installment of MLB Tonight on the MLB Network. You know, the show where they talk about everything and nothing from 6 p.m. until the last pitch is thrown on the West Coast. Matt Vaginaserian, Harry Reynolds and Al Leiter drew the short straw last night.

In a word, it is tedious and boring. Oh wait, that's two words. It seems like a good idea, but in execution it is brutally dull and repetitive.

Finally, please check out Ken's interview of Andy Gresh, over at Fang's Bites

No comments: