Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hope Springs


♫♫
Every strike you take
Every move you make
Every leg you break
Every limp you fake
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every game you play
Every clear E-8
All your feet of clay
I'll be watching you
Oh can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every swing you take
Every arm you twinge
Every heel unhinged
Every throw you make
Every loss you take
I'll be watching you
Since you've gone I've been stuck in this same place
I dream at night, I can only see first base
I look around but it's your face I must replace
I feel so cold; I was born right on third base
I keep calling "Schilling, Nomah "please...
Oh can't you see
The Pink hat belongs to me
How my tummy aches
Any time you rake.
Every move you make
Every bone you break
Every knee you tweak
Every Vee that squeaks
I'll be watching you
♫♫

No comments: